[thechat] US Navy full of pirates

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Mon Nov 25 13:49:00 CST 2002

On 25 Nov 2002 at 18:51, Ashok Hariharan posted a message which said:

> The US Naval Academy is investigating claims that nearly 100
> of its midshipmen's computers are packed full of pirated music
> and movies.
> http://www.vnunet.com/News/1137092
> Shite, a courtmartial for listening to MP3s ?

I went over to the sargent, said, "Sargeant, you got a lot a damn gall
ask me if I've rehabilitated myself, I mean, I mean, I mean that just,
I'm
sittin' here on the bench, I mean I'm sittin here on the Group W bench
'cause you want to know if I'm moral enough join the army, burn women,
kids, houses and villages after bein' a litterbug."

deke

--
If I have seen farther than others, it is by stepping on the toes of
giants