[thechat] US Navy full of pirates

Plunkett, Matt MPlunkett at MSA.com
Mon Nov 25 14:01:25 CST 2002

Son...we don't like your kind...

-----Original Message-----
From: deke [mailto:web at master.gen.in.us]

I went over to the sargent, said, "Sargeant, you got a lot a damn gall
ask me if I've rehabilitated myself, I mean, I mean, I mean that just,
I'm
sittin' here on the bench, I mean I'm sittin here on the Group W bench
'cause you want to know if I'm moral enough join the army, burn women,
kids, houses and villages after bein' a litterbug."

deke

--
If I have seen farther than others, it is by stepping on the toes of
giants