[thechat] G W Bush - leader with vision

Joe Crawford joe at artlung.com
Tue Nov 26 08:54:01 CST 2002

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, javier velasco wrote:
> hehe, i saw a picture of him holding a book in a children's classroom,
> the book was titled "America" and mr bush was holding it upside-down,
> good reader!

It's a funny picture, but a doctored one:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/bushbook.htm

One doesn't need doctored photographs to make light of the president's
mental faculties.

http://slate.msn.com/default.aspx?id=76886

Mind you, I've been thinking lately that we underestimate Bush in some
sense. He is not /educated/ - but I get a sense that he's a great used car
salesman - a negotiator and manipulator par excellance.

Joe