[thechat] The youth today... [WAS: santa question - quickie]

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Nov 26 14:16:01 CST 2002

At 12:08 AM 27-11-02, Chris Marsh wrote:
>This seems insane to me, given
>that most minors are delinquent by nature, and need to learn values and
>ethics that will allow them to progress successfully through life. When
>I was a nipper, we were caned or slippered (depending on the crime) at
>school.

Hey, remember that American teenager who spray-painted cars in Singapore?

They caned his arse.

Betcha he'll never vandalise cars again. :p

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy