[thechat] Bi-directional User Interface

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Nov 26 23:01:06 CST 2002

From: "javier velasco"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: November 26, 2002, Tuesday 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Bi-directional User Interface

> > Arabic version of Windows is a live example of such an interface.
>
> Nice, Do you have a screenshot?

Yes, I do. But it has been modified to make it a comic image. I downloaded it
from http://www.webshots.com/.
I have Windows 98 SE (which is, of course, USA English version). In my country,
Pakistan, Urdu is our national language and it is widely used along with English
and other ethnic languages. We (Pakistanis) can read Arabic as it's a necessity
for Muslims but we can't fully understand it. That's why we don't use Arabic
version of Windows.
If you want to see Urdu on internet then visit http://www.UrduPoint.com/, one of
my favourite places on WWW.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.