[thechat] The youth today... [WAS: santa question - quickie]

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 27 23:16:01 CST 2002

> McDonalds make desserts too Madhu... you'd better stuff Isaac full of
> home-made desserts too to prove how inferior McDonalds hot apple pies
> are to the real thing.

I'm not big on desserts. Thai for every meal and every course will be fine
with me...

Madhu, just remember that I'm going to grade you on your performance, so you
better cook like you've never cooked before! JK. And it's going to be ages
until we get there anyway. 2004! (Second to last country before we get
home).