[thechat] The youth today... [WAS: santa question - quickie]

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Thu Nov 28 08:25:01 CST 2002

> McDonalds make desserts too Madhu... you'd better stuff Isaac full of
> home-made desserts too to prove how inferior McDonalds hot apple pies
> are to the real thing.

I heard that they stopped selling the hot apple pies here 'cause too many
people were suing McChokeAndPuke (that's what my husband calls them) because
the apple pies were too hot.  But I think it's just a rumour.

> I've sworn never to eat at McDonald's. Loaded with fat and other crap.
> There's nothing healthy there, nothing.

I'm not sure it qualifies as healthy, but very unMcDonalds -- in Quebec I
once ordered 2 fried eggs (over easy) and toast in a McDonalds. It was
delicious - the eggs were done perfectly.

I must admit that I'm in love with McDonald's french fries -- especially
when smothered in vinegar. It's the only thing I can stand to eat from
there.  I even tried the "Lighter Choices" menu once. It was *awful*. At
least the fatty food has some taste (other than sawdust flavour).

Regards,
Tara