[thechat] David Beckham

Chris Marsh chris at webbtech.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 08:28:00 CST 2002

Dear all

I have been reliably informed by a journalistic source that it is
alleged that David Beckham has been caught with another woman. Allegedly
the News of the Screws has given DB 48 hours to make a public comment
before running the story. There is an unsubstantiated claim that it's
Michael Owen's sister, although my journalistic source thinks that this
is <quote>Bollocks</quote>. This doesn't interest me that much, but I
figured some of you football fans/star-watchers may be interested. We
shall see this weekend...

Regards

Chris Marsh