[thechat] McDonald's food (was: The youth today...)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Nov 28 13:34:00 CST 2002

At 11:46 PM 28-11-02, Tara Cleveland wrote:

>We've made something very similar before. I like to parboil my potato wedges
>first. I often find that if you don't parboil you either have to bake them
>until they're too dry or they aren't quite done in the middle and you end up
>eating uncooked potatoes (yuck!).

Ah, there's the difference I was talking about. The potatoes here tend to
cook quicker.

>I hope that I didn't leave you with the impression that I don't like cooking
>and don't know how to cook,

Nope.

>I know how to make a
>yummy Pad Thai.

What's your recipe? Do share.
There a few thousand variations.
(as long as there's no ketchup in it.)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy