[thechat] rude-boy and Ellen, sittin' in... oh wait, no.

Joe Crawford joe at artlung.com
Thu Nov 28 15:37:20 CST 2002

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, rudy wrote:
> i mean, ellen is, like, to kill for, but i can really only give my heart
> to one girl at a time, and she's no longer it

is this like the sith? there are always two?

but for rudy, there can be only one? that seems to be what mr. limeback is
implying...

THE QUESTION:
so who's the new lady, rudy?

> let's be real, i'd've never stood a chance with her anyway

there /is/ a slight generation gap there. ;-)

We're going to have tuna for Thanksgiving Dinner. Wasabi mashed potatoes.
My sister's in charge of the meal. Gonna be good I think. meanwhile we're
all hanging out on our laptops with WiFi. Consider it an alternative
Thanksgiving. :-)

Hope all of you are all having a lovely day!

Joe