[thechat] spicy potato wedges report

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Dec 2 02:56:00 CST 2002

At 12:42 PM 02-12-02, Ashok Hariharan wrote:
>Wonderful! I tried this stuff, it came out very well!

Excellent. I just hope this list doesn't change from thechat to therecipes. ;)

>I managed to scrounge some olive oil from my neighbour (why did
>you recommend olive oil ? just curious ) ,

Though I don't use it, it does have a good flavour, and Westerners are more
likely to have it at home. It costs a lot here, and since Asian cooking
doesn't need it, I don't buy it.

Regular peanut oil will do just fine.

I wish I could get birds-eye chilli here. The Thai name, "prik kee noo"
means "mouse shit chillies".

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy