[thechat] Beervolt London this Wednesday

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Dec 4 10:31:01 CST 2002

William Anderson wrote:
> [four more free wireless internet access starbucks opening in london snip]
> >
> > Unit 1 Cowcross Place, London (by Farringdon tube station)
> > 65 Fenchurch St, London (by Fenchurch St station)
> > 60 Wardour St, London (just north of Old Compton St)
> > 125 Colmore Row, Lloyds Building, Birmingham.

Follow up:

> Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, the T-Mobile
> HotSpot service at the Starbucks Coffee shops in Wardour Street,
> Cowcross Place and Fenchurch Street in London is not yet active - We
> will notify you as soon as they go live.
>
> Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

so in other words, it's just the two existing ones in London at Old Broad
Street and Fleet Street that are active! :)  Just in case anyone beervolting
tonight was thinking of popping in pre-beer ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like