[thechat] Gee, that time again...

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Dec 5 16:00:00 CST 2002

Lauri Vain wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Anybody else in holiday mood? Don't know about you guys, but Macaulay
> Culkin on every channel again scares the crap out of me.

We've already had Home Alone on twice here today - rejoice, for the season
of Culkin is upon us.  Be prepared for further screenings of Home Alone,
Home Alone 2, The Pagemaster, and Cider House Rules (hey, it's got his
younger brother Kieran in it!)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like