[thechat] Gee, that time again...

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Fri Dec 6 07:43:00 CST 2002

Lauri Vain wrote:

> Dang, it's that time of year again...

Hey Lauri:

I'm also sick of 'the season' but at least i'm not bombarded by Culkin -
or either i don't watch enough TV (phew!)

But the malls are full of x-mas trees since the beginning of November!

The company here is cheap for everything so my colleagues collected
coins to buy a tree yesterday, i have no interest in x-mas trees or
decorating our office, but i gave my piece anyway just not to make a
fuzz out of it. Now i forsee that they'll ask us to give money so we can
make some kind of ceebration, but then i guess i'll just rush home - if
they let me!

cheers
javier
the anti-social