[thechat] FW: Free Linux 8.0 Installfest and Pizza Party- Linux SIG meeting (Chicago Computer Society)

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Mon Dec 9 23:52:06 CST 2002

I thought I'd pass this on for the few of this group near Chicago.
There was a .pdf attached that I can pass on if you want it.
Just email me directly and I'll pass it on.

Hugh

0in) or John Owrey
(mailto:johno at surjait.com?subject=SIG%20Meeting%20Count%20me%20in),

It would help us with the planning of the logistics :)

Best wishes and regards,
--
Arun Khan

For driving directions click on the link below:-
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=424+E.+State+Parkway&zipcod
e=60173