[thechat] Slendertone

Chris Marsh chris at webbtech.co.uk
Thu Dec 12 06:41:00 CST 2002

Dear all

I have a somewhat bizarre request for information. I am aware of a
product called "Slendertone" that claims to tone muscle or reduce fat
(or whatever) through electrical impulses (or something). This is not a
great source of interest to me; being about as lean as they come; but I
need to find some objective information regarding the best of this type
of product on the market. I have had difficulty searching on the
internet, as I don't know what the generic name for such a piece of
equipment is. Has anyone got any personal (or FOAF) recmomendations, or
can anyone help me with a source of reviews? Any assistance very much

Before Christmas if possible ;)


Chris Marsh

More information about the thechat mailing list