[thechat] Destroying linux partitions

Ashok Hariharan Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Thu Dec 12 07:05:01 CST 2002

The easiest way is to open up control panel->admin tools->comp mgmnt
->Disk management in win2k. You will be able to visually see the
linux partition right click on it , delete it and re-format it to ntfs....

though  if you want to merge that partition to an existing one --- you will
need something like partition magic.