[thechat] Destroying linux partitions

Ashok Hariharan Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Thu Dec 12 09:11:00 CST 2002

Unfortunately, I dont know of any free programs that combine ntfs
partitions.
Though, i think the version of partition magic that is available for
download/and
on magazine cdroms is time-limited so you should be able to use it as a one
of thing....

Actually its not a bad idea to have multiple drives -- i have my disk
partitioned
into 9 drives (30 gigs), i actually get better performance (at least i
think so :) )

  |Okay, I've deleted the partitions.. now are there any free programs for
  |tacking the extra space onto my ntfs partition? Two drives is more than
  |enough to handle. :)

With partition magic i have not seen any drawbacks, its actually a very
good
piece of software...