[thechat] Khatami terms Taliban, US two blades of scissors against Islam

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sat Dec 14 12:31:17 CST 2002

Hello Everybody,
Look at this news link:

http://www.irna.com/en/head/021212013847.ehe.shtml

When Talibaan were in power in Afghanistan, Iran was one of the main opponents
of their regime. This led to some political differences between Pakistan and
Iran, despite of very close diplomatic relations.
However, I personally always supported the Iranian opinion about Talibaan and
never accepted the Policy of Pakistani government to support Talibaan.
I do agree with Khatami and his analysis in present scenario of world politics.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/