[thechat] Yahoo groups problems

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Sat Dec 14 12:33:48 CST 2002

I'm having some trouble unsubscribing from some yahoo groups. Basically
I send the unsubscription request, I get the email back which I'm meant
to reply to in order to confirm the unsubscription, I reply.. but I
never get unsubscribed. I've tried 6 times now.

I've also tried to contact Yahoo 3 times. Every time I've been sent a
stock email telling me how to unsubscribe despite explaining that my
trouble was that that was not working. Has anyone else had troubles like
these? If so, how did you end up unsubscribing, or how do I actually
manage to contact someone at Yahoo who isn't braindamaged?
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/