[thechat] Muslims FAQ

Sean ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Wed Dec 18 19:43:00 CST 2002

Howdy,

A sampling of the information governments are supplying to their citizenry
in the Middle East.

'Saudi news: Jews use teen blood in pastries'
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26802

'"Horse Without a Horseman" is to be aired first on a new private channel in
Egypt and then broadcast on Egypt's government-owned national station'
http://www.washtimes.com/world/20021105-24477876.htm