[thechat] Project for the New American Century

Elfur Logadottir elfur at members.evolt.org
Sat Dec 21 15:12:06 CST 2002

From: "William Anderson"

| > I found this very interesting (and entirely believable).
| >
| > I'm interested to know what people think, and if others think this is
| > what's happening, is there any way it can be stopped?
|
| I personally would love to see a source for this, otherwise it's an
| interesting blip to file under "conspiracy theory".

this disgusted me, so i went digging for the source ... and found it, so if
you haven't already, here it is.

the author's webpage (John Pilger)
http://pilger.carlton.com/

direct link to the posted article
http://pilger.carlton.com/print/124759

the document mentioned in the article
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
(the quote is on pg 63)

and i must say, as mentioned here before, the project scares me.

later
elfur