[thechat] Evolt.org plays Santa...

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Wed Dec 25 22:54:01 CST 2002

> Our random number generator has been working overtime, and picked three
> members of thelist and one from thechat for the copies to go to. So,
> with no more than the traditional drumroll, the winners are:

> thechat:
> jeff at members.evolt.org

Dude, okay, I saw your post to theforum, and I thought, "Well, sure, it's
random, so whoever gets it, send it off! Of course it doesn't matter who it
is."

But really, c'mon. Jeff's read enough of this stuff to fill my house. Do we
really want him armed with *more* information? :)

Seriously, tho, Merry X-mas to those who are into such things, and Happy
(Belated) Winter Solstice to all.

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net