[thechat] yikes

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Thu Jan 2 04:25:00 CST 2003

On 1 Jan 2003 at 16:39, rudy posted a message which said:

> it's bad enough at any time when a mistake in the copy gets through, but
> dontcha just hate it when a glaring error in the headline survives the
> edit process?

Ludlow's Law - the bigger the font, the more likely to be an error.

Chuck Barry, Chuck Barris, it's kinda hard to tell them apart. Jerry
Lee Lewis clones, you might say: black musicians who ran game shows and
got into trouble with jailbait.

deke

--
If I have seen farther than others, it is by stepping on the toes of
giants