[thechat] New Year's Resolution

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jan 2 10:33:04 CST 2003

At 09:39 PM 02-01-03, Martin Burns wrote:
>http://atkinscenter.com
>
>Madhu will now attempt to convince you that it's all a load of hokum.

Naah. The last time that subject came up, I decided not to fight it because
a diet plan is like religion. Trying to convince people to switch is a
complete waste of time.

If anyone's interested, mail me offlist.

>All I'll say is that I've just bought 7 pairs of trousers in the sales as
>the old ones were hanging off me.

As have I. Dropped 4 inches off my waist and have been able to do the full
stack on most of the gym equipment. I also stayed at exactly the same
weight as when I started. Didn't sacrifice any carbs either. I eat five
times a day, in fact. ;)

The only time I tried a low-carb diet, I felt so dizzy in the gym I nearly
passed out. Could barely lift half the usual weight. No thanks, I like my
strength.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy