[thechat] New Year's Resolution

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 2 16:04:07 CST 2003

> From: Madhu Menon <webguru at vsnl.net>
>
> >All I'll say is that I've just bought 7 pairs of trousers in the
> >sales as the old ones were hanging off me.
>
> As have I. Dropped 4 inches off my waist and have been able to do the
> full stack on most of the gym equipment. I also stayed at exactly the
> same weight as when I started. Didn't sacrifice any carbs either. I
> eat five times a day, in fact. ;)

sissies...

i eat a pound of pasta for dinner... i eat at least two steaks a
week... i've been ejected from all-you-can-eat restaurants... sure, i
do martial arts, but that's had no impact...

i bought a belt in high school, a nice, heavy leather belt... it's on
the same hole more than ten years later... i wear it every day...

i went to the store to buy jeans the other day, i walked up to the
rack, grabbed the same size i've been buying for years, and bought
them... no need to try them on... wore them new years, and they fit
perfectly...

the best diet is maintaing the svelte physique one had in high
school, or during one's most active period in life...

sure, i put on 7 pounds last week... but it's gone now...

of course, all the girls i know hate me...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself