[thechat] suggestion ...

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Jan 2 18:00:01 CST 2003

Joe Crawford wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Jan 2003, rudy wrote:
> > > It's ... beer and lifestyle mailing lists.
> >
> > don't forget religion, thechat is the only outlet many people have to
> > discuss religion
>
> :-\ I suppose. But it feels forced.

Hmm, I agree.  thechat is the third most relaxed and surreal mailing list
I'm on (the 2nd most being crackmonkey and the first being a private list of
friends and mates from school and uni), and sometimes the religious
discussion feels like it's been forced from outside through a crack in the
wall.  Not being religious myself, I suppose I'm somewhat prejudiced in the
direction of non-religious discussion, but hey, I feel like being selfish.
I had a relatively crappy 2002, 2003 is gonna be the year where I get some
control back!  You wanna piece of me!?  :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like