[thechat] From science and computers, a new

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Fri Jan 3 03:29:09 CST 2003

From: "William Anderson"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: January 02, 2003, Thursday 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] From science and computers, a new

> > > What about your jaw now? I am suspecious about yours.
> >
> > mine's full of ham... i like ham...
>
> If you munch while you type (or type while you munch), the chances of
> whatever you're munching falling into your keyboard and gumming up the works
> increases exponentially.  YMMV.
>
> > > Meteors dropping on earth, Irina.
> >
> > what's that got to do with ham?
>
> A meteor is a meteoroid which has entered the atmosphere.  Meteor is also a
> really bad film made in 1979 which starred Sean "Yesh" Connery [1]

Sean Connery is a great actor. I have seen a few movies of this guy but haven't
had any encounter with his "Meteor".
"Meteors dropping on earth, Irina." did not had anything to do with Sean's
"Meteor".

It was just a comment as I found some offence in Irina's post. Talking
religiously, most Muslims do NOT like to draw, sketch, paint or develop any
picture of Prophet Muhammad; so do I, although, some Iranian Muslims don't mind
and they have developed some pictures of Prophet Muhammad and his family
according to the historical descriptions of their facial features.

With my comment, I was trying to be a little philosophic <--cough-->.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/