[thechat] From science and computers, a new

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 08:23:00 CST 2003

> From: "Syed Zeeshan Haider" <szh at softhome.net>
>
> > > What about your jaw now? I am suspecious about yours.
> >
> > mine's full of ham... i like ham...
> >
> > > Meteors dropping on earth, Irina.
> >
> > what's that got to do with ham?
>
> Can you tell me any visible effect of meteors, which are continuously
> falling, towards earth? I think no. Because they don't bother us

actually, yes, they leave visible trails in the sky when they burn in
the atmosphere... after all, it's just a meteoroid until it hits the
atmosphere... whether or not you can see them is a different
story...

but i still don't see what that has to do with ham...

> (earthlings). (Surely, there are a few exceptions but the have seldom
> hurt any Humans.)

only because we haven't yet populated all the desolate areas of the
earth...

although, if alt.pave.the.earth has its way, we'll have enough places
occupied that they *will* affect more people...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself