[thechat] New Year's Resolution

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 08:23:03 CST 2003

> From: "Syed Zeeshan Haider" <szh at softhome.net>
>
> Very interesting! You must be an ideal man for people who can't
> control their weight.

well, i suppose, assuming i'm a guy who can't control his weight...

> > the best diet is maintaing the svelte physique one had in high
> > school, or during one's most active period in life...
>
> Thanks for the tip! It has been noted down.

you have to start in high school, though...

> > of course, all the girls i know hate me...
>
> It's sounds sad. What do you think, it's good or bad ? (not talking
> religiously)

actually, i was kidding... the girls are only jealous of that special
ability... they hate me because i stare at their chests...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself