[thechat] rationality is not enough (was: New Year's Resolution)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Jan 3 21:37:01 CST 2003

At 02:38 AM 04-01-03, Joe Crawford wrote:
>where is the
>exhultant joy a poet describes in the flower? and he answered how I do now
>- that by knowing *more* about the flower, you are able to more fully
>appreciate the grandness of the world.

+1.

I do appreciate beauty. I just like to know how things work, that's all. I
watch a lot of Discovery channel too. :)

Incidentally, I was watching a programme on sharks (I watch a lot of those
- I'm fascinated by sharks), and they were explaining how scientists found
that baby tiger sharks are cannibals inside the womb. The eggs that become
babies first then feed on the other eggs for sustenance, in an amazing show
of "survival of the fittest". Strange, eh?

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy