Hijack! (Movie Quote Time!) (WAS: RE: [thechat] New Year's Resolution)

Ken Kogler kenkogler at kenkogler.com
Fri Jan 3 23:24:00 CST 2003

> (They reach "now" in the movie.)

Pure inspired brilliance.

> Spaceballs is one of my favourite all-time
> comdey films. Actually, I think I'll go
> watch it now.

I watch it every month or two -- it's a good way to laugh away some
stress.

 Dark Helmut: "What's with all this churning
              and bubbling? You call this
              a radar screen?"
 C. Sandurz:  "No sir, we call it -- *tap* --
              'Mr. Coffee'."

 *BEEP*

 C. Sandurz:  "Care for some?"

 *PAUSE*

 Dark Helumt: "Yes. I always have coffee when
              I watch radar. You know that."
 C. Sandurz:  "Of course I do sir."
 Dark Helmut: "Everybody knows that!"
 Everybody:   "Of course we do, sir!"

 *PAUSE*

 Dark Helmut: "Now that I have my coffee, I'm
              ready to watch radar. Where is it?"

 (C. Sandurz taps on 'Mr. Radar')

 C. Sandurz: "Right here, sir."

</spaceballs>