[thechat] Ohio State

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Sat Jan 4 07:21:01 CST 2003

> In a hard fought battle against an excellent team,
> we hung tough through double overtime and gained victory.

that's so sweet

what about that bullshit interference call on miami in the end zone in the
first overtime

the game was over right there

that was a bullshit call, total bullshit

the ref that threw the flag was outta position

the ref at the front of the end zone, who had a clear view of it, made a
great no call (i.e. he signalled incomplete, no flag)

i guess the refs in college ball aren't allowed to overrule each other

there was no interference on that play, miami won the game right there

by the way, i was pulling for the buckeyes, i had no money on the game, but
man, i just hate an outcome decided by a bullshit call

rudy