[thechat] rationality is not enough (was: New Year's Resolution)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sun Jan 5 01:10:01 CST 2003

At 12:12 PM 04-01-03, Joe Crawford wrote:
>Some have worked it back to where
>there was nothing but vacuum and a flux in energy in the vacuum brought
>about the first matter, bringing about the matter which would form the big
>bang. So how did that vacuum get there? Well, science doesn't say, does
>it? It can't.

Joe, I recommend reading "The Blind Watchmaker" by Richard Dawkins. It does
answer your question, and possibly every other question related to evolution.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0393315703/madhumenon

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy