[thechat] 2nd hard drive - jumper switches question

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Tue Jan 7 03:57:01 CST 2003

At 12:20 AM 1/7/2003, I typed earlier:

>Thanks again. We'll see where I get with these jumper settings. Looks
>simple enough. :-)

Success. :-) I ended up not having to change any of the jumper settings at all.

I just finished running the diagnostics on it, etc., and it's fine. Now I
get to format it, partition it, etc. this week.

Then, finally --> Linux, here we come. ;-)

Thanks again for the assistance! Ah, e-mail has certainly changed our lives
-- I love being able to connect with people like this. I've tried to
explain such things to people who've never experienced an online community
like this and they just don't get it. Guess it's one of those things you
have to experience to "get it."

:-)

Warmly,
Shirley