[thechat] hijack - central scotland munchies (was: Re: 2ndhard drive - jumper switches question)

seb potter seb at members.evolt.org
Tue Jan 7 07:21:00 CST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 12:49, William Anderson wrote:
> seb potter wrote:
> > [snip]
> >
> > Mmmmmm... pie.
>
> newsflash, weebl and bob are on fucking mtv!
>
> me want pie.

Yeah, I saw it last week. It took me a few minutes to realise what was
going on, then I cracked up.

Then the next night in the chippie, there are three guys in front of me
going off on one because they asked for a pie, and the girl serving
said:

"Mmmmmm... pie."

Now that weebl and bob are so popular, I wonder what the next thing will
be?

maybe: http://www.iusedtobelieve.com

- seb

seb potter - seb at poked.org