[thechat] sharks (was: rationality)

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jan 7 09:39:00 CST 2003

At 11:50 PM 1/6/2003, you wrote:
>You fiend :)  .hack looks pretty damn good - if I had a) a chipped PS2 and
>b) more time to learn Japanese, I'd be importing the games - some of the
>anime portions look great.  Newtype had a big thing on .hack a few months
>ago, and whetted my appetite for it.  Are you getting .hack//SIGN imported,
>or is this a US release?

Bandai is releasing the games in the U.S. simultaneously with the anime
(although, I guess that's not much help to you Brits).  I am planning on
picking up the U.S. release because I'm not blessed enough to have an R2
DVD player (or speak Japanese for that matter).

I never realized how extensive .hack was.  With the TV series, an OAV
series (.hack//LIMINALITY), the four games and a string of manga, all
different stories but set in the same environment.

--Ben