[thechat] rationality is not enough (was: New Year's Resolution)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Jan 7 12:19:00 CST 2003

At 11:38 PM 07-01-03, Chris Marsh wrote:
><nonsense>You missed the double negative, he's not not a rdvark. Thus he
>*is* a rdvark! This, by the way, is pronounced R-dvark, or
>AA-dvark...</nonsense>

Time to head to the pub for a drink, mate. Or perhaps to step out of the
pub. :)

Gotta love the see-saw ways of the chat. One moment, it's a serious
discussion on religion, the next it's speculation on whether aardvark is or
isn't.

(And how religion changes to Japanese anime is mind-blowing.)

I have to take credit for all this conversation. I was the one who made a
big deal out of Javier's new year resolutions mail. Thanks to me, the anime
freaks are raising their heads. :p