[thechat] Weeeeeeee

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Jan 8 07:36:16 CST 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 13:09, Drew Shiel wrote:

>    Hey John, you guys still planning on moving over here?

Yup.  But it'll probably take until April/May
now because we're doing this magazine for the
Lovers' Guide and Express Newspapers at the mo.

[Yes, JH is now thechat's resident pr0n guy.
Which I guess is what happens eventually when
you live with a women's pornographer... right
now the new LG video (out Feb!) which Emily
wrote is on in the background while she checks
they didn't make any edit mistakes / misspell
the on-screen captions]

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com