[thechat] Weeeeeeee

seb potter seb at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 8 08:00:00 CST 2003

> > There's 4 inches of snow on the ground in this
> > part of London (about 5 miles from the dead centre
> > of town).
> Tonight's London TV news top story: "Country grinds to a halt in
> blizzards"

BBC News says "Snowfalls bring more travel misery".

Poppycock and balderdash. I live 40 miles from London, and we haven't
seen more than a dozen snowflakes yet.

A curious thing about Brighton... the South Downs for a huge barrier
shutting us off from weather that could be entirely different only ten
miles down the road.

Bugger, and I really want a snowball fight right about now.

- seb

seb potter - seb at poked.org
http://poked.org - It's what you value.