[thechat] Fw: T-Mobile HotSpot

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Jan 9 07:33:01 CST 2003

mainly for UKvolters, but could be handy to know for anyone travelling
through nodnol or bham looking for some cheaper(free) access while passing
through ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like