[thechat] sxsw speakers

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu Jan 9 16:43:00 CST 2003

dang.  My work wouldn't pay for a trip to SXSW (not academic enough
go figger) and I was kind of okay with it until I found out Adrian
was going to be there.

damn damn damn damn damn.

(BTW Adrian you ever think about going into stand-up comedy?  that's
a career you haven't had yet, ... or is it?)

Erika