[thechat] Recipe: Tom Yam Gai (Thai Hot n' Sour soup)

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Jan 9 18:02:01 CST 2003

I used to really like watching Keith Floyd a few years back:
http://www.keithfloyd.co.uk/intro.html

Drank more than he cooked, and had a comically rude r'ship with his
cameraman.

I've watched a bit of JOliver, own one of his books, and don't mind him.
He's got some ads for a wine company on TV in Australia that are pretty
decent.

He's up front, honest, casual, etc. I would suspect that much of the
derision aimed at him would be envy (young guy making it big), and dislike
of his style (which can irritate some people shitless).

isaac