[thechat] evoltcon 3.0

Elfur Logadottir elfur at members.evolt.org
Sun Jan 12 12:10:27 CST 2003

From: "Elfur Logadottir"

replying to my own mail here ...

| So, should we start planning for evoltcon 3.0, aiming for some week(end)
| when Isaac is in Europe?
[...]
| I'll collect the answers on the wiki someplace after they start piling
in.

i've created the wiki pages to collect this, including pages for evoltcons
in the past and one page to explain beervolts. please feel free to edit
them to your liking since i was just going from memory there.

http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/TheChat

to maintain some structure, i created a page for thechat from the front
page and added to it pages on evolt.cons and beervolts. I have created some
small descriptions on the past two evolt.cons but please add your
experience to the page.

later
elfur