[thechat] evoltcon 3.0

Seb seb at members.evolt.org
Sun Jan 12 22:50:00 CST 2003

>i've created the wiki pages to collect this, including pages for evoltcons
>in the past and one page to explain beervolts. please feel free to edit
>them to your liking since i was just going from memory there.
>
>http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/TheChat

Any evolt birthdays in July? Mine's the 6th, and if EvoltCon3 is in the UK,
I can guarantee attendance. Well, mostly guarantee.

Whatever happens, we need to get outdoors. It's not often that visitors to
this country get to experience summer weather, but the one coming promises
to be a doozy.

Anyone want to take up the gauntlet of a game of Ultimate or two? My
project manager and I are both avid players when we find the time, and the
right set of inebriated opponents. ;)

- seb