[thechat] Weeeeeeee

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Jan 13 22:42:01 CST 2003

Sean wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Every time a message comes in with this subject I can't help but think of
> the 'gonads and stiff' squirrel.
>
> That is all.

Ohmygod,Igotthisemailfromthechat,andSeanmentionedthesquirrelandIwaslike
'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!'

(ps, it's 'strife', not 'stiff' - nice Freudian slip there, lol!)

> FYI, Lord of the Rings PC game free from Amazon.com, after rebate, not
> including shipping:
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006FXJG/

Interesting, shame they don't do this for international customers ...

anyway, http://www.amazon.com/software/rebates for the full list - some
interesting stuff in there.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like