[thechat] happy imbeciles

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Tue Jan 14 22:41:01 CST 2003

"You cannot have a war when there is nothing to fight against, when
it's essentially going to be a huge U.S. military  stomping/bombing
exercise, when, just like Afghanistan, we stand to suffer zero U.S.
casualties (except for those we seem to kill ourselves), and we just bomb
and bomb and kill and kill and shrug.
This is a Mack truck versus a Pinto. This is an F-16 versus a paper
airplane, a Tomahawk missile versus a spit wad. There is no contest.
"War" is exactly the wrong term. The U.S. attack on Iraq will be, of course,
a massacre. Go team."

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/g/a/2003/01/10/notes011003.DTL