[thechat] "Name it" contest

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 15:04:00 CST 2003

> >Why not "milliways"?
> >
> >but thusly:
> >
> >  mWaze
>
> Might I ask what that means or represents?
>
> I'm not looking for a "cute" name, btw.
>
> The way I explain it to people is: "Think of Sean Connery and
> whether a
> restaurant of his would have such a name".
> (Guess he's better than Barry White. ;)

Hmmm.

Milliways is the "restaurant at the end of the universe" (Douglas
Adams - hitchhikers guide to the galaxy)

little m for milli (as in thousandth) Waze (to avoid direct comparison)

Obviously a great suggestion..... not! ;o)

So my second suggestion would be:

"Madhusa"

Like medusa the beast with many heads, but take it anyway you like....
(it probably means something rude!)