[thechat] 'Name it' contest

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jan 16 06:53:01 CST 2003

At 03:17 PM 16-01-03, elfur at members.evolt.org wrote:
>tell me mad, you are going to stay on thechat, aren't you? understanding
>that you aren't going to have much time, but are you leaving us
>alltogether?

Of course.

I probably won't have time to send all those goofy links, however. (which
some might consider a good thing :)

I want to launch the restaurant by August-September, which is when the
"festival season" starts here, and also the time people spend more money.
The winter months are also the "marriage season", which also causes more
spending. Our "Diwali" festival is somewhat like your Christmas.

Mine will be the most "Net savvy" restaurant in the country, baybee!

>missing you already

<hug>

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy