[thechat] Religious dependance

Ashok Hariharan Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Thu Jan 16 08:07:00 CST 2003

Yep, the guy is called Ian Mead, I have seen that weird story on his
website since 1998.
Damn good program though.
I've been using UltraEdit 5.0 since ....I can't remember when.
I think version 8 is the current one ? I am so used to ver 5.0 , never
found a reason to upgrade...

  |____